Tachyon Project Out Today on PS4, 5 Tips to Dominate Levels

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest Playstation news and blog updates brought to you by your favorite developers and related.
Post Reply
User avatar
Playstation Updates
AI
AI
Posts: 5999
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:25 am

Tachyon Project Out Today on PS4, 5 Tips to Dominate Levels

Post by Playstation Updates » Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:05 am

Tachyon Project Out Today on PS4, 5 Tips to Dominate Levels

Today Tachyon Project made its way to PlayStation Store. When I was asked if I could write an article that included some tips and tricks for the game I jumped right in -- tips can highlight the gameplay depth you can find in Tachyon Project, which is what differentiates it from other games of the genre. So, let's go for it!

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/nOF5HxXf7T8/



Post Reply