Hm, I am quite confused now - was Prophecy already released

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hm, I am quite confused now - was Prophecy already released

Post by Vertical Inc » Wed Sep 30, 2015 12:30 am

Hm, I am quite confused now - was Prophecy already released as an ebook? Because Amazon list it in their Kindle catalog, although the book itself is constantly unavailable. So maybe it was only their mistake to have it there? Also, if it was not yet released, do you consider to add it to your digital line in the near future?

It has been available as an eBook for months now. It’s also still in print. So either way, fans can enjoy that great series.




Post Reply