Hi! I was curious if you have considered releasing the manga

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hi! I was curious if you have considered releasing the manga

Post by Vertical Inc » Sun Dec 28, 2014 3:49 pm

Hi! I was curious if you have considered releasing the manga Oyasumi Punpun? It is only 11 volumes and is slightly reminiscent of Flowers of Evil, though more mature. I would really love to see this series released in America and I'm sure many others would as well so please consider it!

Nope. We haven’t.

That series belongs to Viz Media’s parent company Shogakukan, so we do not have much access to it.

We are fans of Asano, though.




Post Reply