sabertoothalex: Christmas was good to this Gundam fan! Real

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

sabertoothalex: Christmas was good to this Gundam fan! Real

Post by Vertical Inc » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:32 pm

sabertoothalex:

Christmas was good to this Gundam fan!
Really...

sabertoothalex:

Christmas was good to this Gundam fan!
Really excited to finally read The Origin, I love the story of 0079 but the TV series was a bit outdated and slow at times. This revitalization of the story sounds really amazing. And the MG Unicorn because, well, everyone needs a Unicorn gunpla right? This one is the HD color version and comes with the mobile suit cage action base. After I finish the MG God Gundam my backlog is down to the MG Crossbone X1, MG Turn A, MG Tallgeese, and MG Unicorn. Don’t know where I’m gonna find the time for all of these with school and work but I will slowly get to all of them!




Post Reply