celebistar:
So aside from a bajillion commissions I got during...
celebistar:
So aside from a bajillion commissions I got during AWA, I also made some more terrible life decisions, including the adorable herp-a-derp Miku plushies (BECAUSE HOW CAN YOU RESIST PUCHIDEVIL’S DESIGNS) and so much vertical-inc manga that Ed gave me an awesome tote bag.
I literally borrowed the first three volumes of Knights of Sidonia from a friend, was intrigued after that, started reading the rest of the volumes at the Vertical booth and then I was like “(censored) it, I’ll just take all the volumes”.
But no, it’s a really, really excellent series and Ed and Vertical in general are just great. Can’t wait for vol 12…the wait is gonna kill me.
Although I missed HachioujiP and ZANIO’s official autograph session, I managed to catch them wandering the dealer’s hall and they were super chill about signing stuff! I forgot the poster but I remembered the CD!
Overall I had a good time and everyone was very friendly. Maybe I’ll go again next year, we’ll see!
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
celebistar: So aside from a bajillion commissions I got dur
Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
- Vertical Inc
- Senior Member

- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am
celebistar: So aside from a bajillion commissions I got dur
Post by Vertical Inc » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:28 am
Jump to
- General
- ↳ Forum News
- ↳ General Discussion
- ↳ Latest User Blog Posts
- ↳ Latest Anime News
- ↳ Quotes & Moments
- ↳ Humor
- ↳ Photoshop Wars
- ↳ Anime OST and Jpop
- ↳ Manga
- ↳ Latest Manga News
- Series Specific Discussion
- ↳ Series: # - M
- ↳ Ah! My Goddess
- ↳ Bleach
- ↳ Card Captor Sakura
- ↳ Code Geass
- ↳ Cowboy Bebop
- ↳ Death Note
- ↳ DragonBall
- ↳ Fruits Basket
- ↳ Full Metal Alchemist
- ↳ Gundam Seed
- ↳ Series: N - Z
- ↳ Naruto
- ↳ Neon Genesis Evangelion
- ↳ One Piece
- ↳ Movies: # - Z
- ↳ Movies: Non-Anime
- Editorials
- ↳ Anime Reviews
- Art & Media
- ↳ Fanart
- ↳ Graphics
- ↳ Anime Music Videos
- Events
- ↳ Conventions - General Discussion
- ↳ Conventions - Images & Cosplay
- Video Games
- ↳ Universal Video Game Discussion
- ↳ General Game News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Xbox General Discussion
- ↳ Xbox News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Xbox Clan Chat
- ↳ Team Ripclaw
- ↳ MZFT
- ↳ Playstation General Discussion
- ↳ Playstation News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Playstation News Updates (Japanese)
- Las Vegas Mobsquad
- ↳ Ringtone & Voicemail Requests
- ↳ Mobsquad Discussion
- Omega Script
- ↳ Omega Script Forum/Section
- ↳ Omega Script News
- ↳ Comments/Suggestions
- ↳ Support & Bug Discovery
- Support
- ↳ Support/Questions/Requests