I was looking at Witchcraft Works on right stif and it lists

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

I was looking at Witchcraft Works on right stif and it lists

Post by Vertical Inc » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:57 am

I was looking at Witchcraft Works on right stif and it lists it as part 1, part 2 and so on instead of just saying vol 1. Is there a reason for this in the manga? Or is right Stuf just being weird? Is the manga different in form than a normal manga like Knights of Sidonia? Thanks and keep licensing and publishing all of these great manga.

The terms are the same. I like to use “part” for classic works or fantasy works. Or if the title is two volumes long.

Our Gundam books are also “Part I or II or III” of XII. ;)




Post Reply