"Dear Vertical…"

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

"Dear Vertical…"

Post by Vertical Inc » Sun Sep 21, 2014 6:00 pm

"Dear Vertical…"

“Dear Vertical…” - I don’t often share our email with the public, but sometimes we do get good news from you all.

This letter in particular made my heart grow two sizes.

Thanks!
I wasn’t sure where to send this, but I’m a comic book retailer from Sacramento, California, and I just wanted to thank you for choosing really great and thought provoking manga to publish!
Just a couple years ago we were about to abandon our manga section because we couldn’t compete with big name book stores, but it was thanks to the books you guys put out that we’re now able to have a full stock of manga again!

It makes us happy when a customer picks up one of your books because we know it’s not just a regular anime-to-manga storyline, it’s something that’ll reach them on a different level.Thanks for the great product!-World’s Best ComicsSacramento California






Post Reply