hi I was curious how many has answered the survey as of yet?*.* I myself finally got to do it 2 days ago hehe I'm glad I made it in time!XD if it's confidential for some reason than just ignore my message it's okay. I just wondered XD hehe
Not enough :)Seriously the raw data from the survey is private and property of Vertical, Inc., our investors and our parent companies.
While I might make some general mentions of trends, we cannot disclose any of the facts to protect participants and to not sway the survey results. I will say that overall participants are down from the last one of these. Kinda find that surprising since I feel we have way more readers but maybe we haven’t got the word out enough.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
hi I was curious how many has answered the survey as of yet?
Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
- Vertical Inc
- Senior Member

- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am
hi I was curious how many has answered the survey as of yet?
Post by Vertical Inc » Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:01 am
Jump to
- General
- ↳ Forum News
- ↳ General Discussion
- ↳ Latest User Blog Posts
- ↳ Latest Anime News
- ↳ Quotes & Moments
- ↳ Humor
- ↳ Photoshop Wars
- ↳ Anime OST and Jpop
- ↳ Manga
- ↳ Latest Manga News
- Series Specific Discussion
- ↳ Series: # - M
- ↳ Ah! My Goddess
- ↳ Bleach
- ↳ Card Captor Sakura
- ↳ Code Geass
- ↳ Cowboy Bebop
- ↳ Death Note
- ↳ DragonBall
- ↳ Fruits Basket
- ↳ Full Metal Alchemist
- ↳ Gundam Seed
- ↳ Series: N - Z
- ↳ Naruto
- ↳ Neon Genesis Evangelion
- ↳ One Piece
- ↳ Movies: # - Z
- ↳ Movies: Non-Anime
- Editorials
- ↳ Anime Reviews
- Art & Media
- ↳ Fanart
- ↳ Graphics
- ↳ Anime Music Videos
- Events
- ↳ Conventions - General Discussion
- ↳ Conventions - Images & Cosplay
- Video Games
- ↳ Universal Video Game Discussion
- ↳ General Game News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Xbox General Discussion
- ↳ Xbox News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Xbox Clan Chat
- ↳ Team Ripclaw
- ↳ MZFT
- ↳ Playstation General Discussion
- ↳ Playstation News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Playstation News Updates (Japanese)
- Las Vegas Mobsquad
- ↳ Ringtone & Voicemail Requests
- ↳ Mobsquad Discussion
- Omega Script
- ↳ Omega Script Forum/Section
- ↳ Omega Script News
- ↳ Comments/Suggestions
- ↳ Support & Bug Discovery
- Support
- ↳ Support/Questions/Requests