tokenblackgeeks:
Just got these in the mail. I know you can’t...
tokenblackgeeks:
Just got these in the mail. I know you can’t tell by my face (I don’t smile much) but I’m pretty excited!
The first one is the Dororo Omnibus by Osamu Tezuka the father of anime and manga. This is a classic. It’s about a boy trying to recover his forty-eight stolen body parts. I love everything Osamu. He really was just an awesome Mangaka.
The Second one is Saga Volume 2 by Brian K. Vaughan. I urge everyone to read this fantastic space drama. It’s so good. It has some of the most diverse characters you’ll ever read about.
Both Osamu Tezuka and Brian K. Vaughan are amazing creators. You should definitely check out all of their works. Buddha by Osamu is definitely noteworthy and so is Brian’s Y The Last Man. Read them all!
I really have to get a better camera asap.
code-provider imagecomics vertical-inc
Dororo sighting!!
Well done, Vertical reader!
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
tokenblackgeeks: Just got these in the mail. I know you can
Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
- Vertical Inc
- Senior Member

- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am
tokenblackgeeks: Just got these in the mail. I know you can
Post by Vertical Inc » Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:49 pm
Jump to
- General
- ↳ Forum News
- ↳ General Discussion
- ↳ Latest User Blog Posts
- ↳ Latest Anime News
- ↳ Quotes & Moments
- ↳ Humor
- ↳ Photoshop Wars
- ↳ Anime OST and Jpop
- ↳ Manga
- ↳ Latest Manga News
- Series Specific Discussion
- ↳ Series: # - M
- ↳ Ah! My Goddess
- ↳ Bleach
- ↳ Card Captor Sakura
- ↳ Code Geass
- ↳ Cowboy Bebop
- ↳ Death Note
- ↳ DragonBall
- ↳ Fruits Basket
- ↳ Full Metal Alchemist
- ↳ Gundam Seed
- ↳ Series: N - Z
- ↳ Naruto
- ↳ Neon Genesis Evangelion
- ↳ One Piece
- ↳ Movies: # - Z
- ↳ Movies: Non-Anime
- Editorials
- ↳ Anime Reviews
- Art & Media
- ↳ Fanart
- ↳ Graphics
- ↳ Anime Music Videos
- Events
- ↳ Conventions - General Discussion
- ↳ Conventions - Images & Cosplay
- Video Games
- ↳ Universal Video Game Discussion
- ↳ General Game News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Xbox General Discussion
- ↳ Xbox News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Xbox Clan Chat
- ↳ Team Ripclaw
- ↳ MZFT
- ↳ Playstation General Discussion
- ↳ Playstation News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Playstation News Updates (Japanese)
- Las Vegas Mobsquad
- ↳ Ringtone & Voicemail Requests
- ↳ Mobsquad Discussion
- Omega Script
- ↳ Omega Script Forum/Section
- ↳ Omega Script News
- ↳ Comments/Suggestions
- ↳ Support & Bug Discovery
- Support
- ↳ Support/Questions/Requests