Hello, just wanted to say that I looove a lot of your releas

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hello, just wanted to say that I looove a lot of your releas

Post by Vertical Inc » Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:05 pm

Hello, just wanted to say that I looove a lot of your releases. Limit, Velveteen and Mandala, Sakuran, Insufficient Direction, In Clothes called Fat, and especially Flowers of Evil. Is Flowers doing well? If yes, would you consider another series by Shuzo Oshimi? I'm not sure if you like it when people ask about new licenses, but have you read "I'm Inside Mari"? I would love to read an english version. Anyways, thank you for your hard work, you're my favorite manga publisher.

Flowers has done well.

Regarding Inside Mari it is currently being translated by CrunchyRoll. Go to their site to read it there legally!




Post Reply