faustuszero: I just finished up watching Knights of Sidonia

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

faustuszero: I just finished up watching Knights of Sidonia

Post by Vertical Inc » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:10 am

faustuszero:

I just finished up watching Knights of Sidonia and I have to say I really enjoyed it....

faustuszero:

I just finished up watching Knights of Sidonia and I have to say I really enjoyed it. Great music, cool story and I love that it felt just as much hardcore scifi as it did any anime genre. I didn’t feel like I was watching just another mecha anime.
I was sad that it was only a half season (12 episodes) so it definitely left me wanting more. All in all a damn good series and I’ll plan on read the manga now as I’ve heard it’s really good too.

Yup. We’ve released 10 volumes so far.




Post Reply