Dear Reader,Yup. We are owned by Kodansha…so a large chunk of our books are from them. While we do not discuss titles that are not licensed, I would recommend saving this suggestion for our next round of license surveys (currently set for after Otakon in August or early September).
Oh great and powerful Vertical Sempai, I have a request to b
- Vertical Inc
- Senior Member

- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am
Oh great and powerful Vertical Sempai, I have a request to b
Oh great and powerful Vertical Sempai, I have a request to beg of thee! I have noticed that on occasion you have scored a hit with some of Kodansha's titles such as Demi-Human and I beg of you, in my time of need, would you consider licensing Yamada And The Seven Witches so that it's chapters may find comfort upon my shelves? I have been reading it on Crunchyroll and it is AMAZING!!! Definitely worth your time, oh great one. This one would be most happy if thou would ponder the idea
take care
Dear Reader,Yup. We are owned by Kodansha…so a large chunk of our books are from them. While we do not discuss titles that are not licensed, I would recommend saving this suggestion for our next round of license surveys (currently set for after Otakon in August or early September).
Dear Reader,Yup. We are owned by Kodansha…so a large chunk of our books are from them. While we do not discuss titles that are not licensed, I would recommend saving this suggestion for our next round of license surveys (currently set for after Otakon in August or early September).