aninjaonvayk:
Another haul post! Yay!
I got everything from...
aninjaonvayk:
Another haul post! Yay!
I got everything from Hobby Search. I’ll share each items links below:
The Ayaka mug. It’s a nice sized mug, but the printing quality could of been better. Despite the printing quality, the mug hold liquid contents just fine and that’s convenient!
Clear file A and B. The printing quality is much nicer than the mug. Both files have the same design on the back side, which looks great.
Metal bookmarks of Ayaka and the KMM gang. These bookmarks are fab! I gave my KMM gang metal bookmark to my bro, since he’s a fan of the series like myself and he reads more books than me. (Yeah, keeping two bookmarks for myself isn’t justified at all.)
That concludes this post! I’ll post more of my hauls later.
Noooo!! More Witchcraft Works goodies. I’m on my way to the World Cup, I don’t have the cash for all these!
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
aninjaonvayk: Another haul post! Yay! I got everything from
Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
- Vertical Inc
- Senior Member

- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am
aninjaonvayk: Another haul post! Yay! I got everything from
Post by Vertical Inc » Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:39 pm
Jump to
- General
- ↳ Forum News
- ↳ General Discussion
- ↳ Latest User Blog Posts
- ↳ Latest Anime News
- ↳ Quotes & Moments
- ↳ Humor
- ↳ Photoshop Wars
- ↳ Anime OST and Jpop
- ↳ Manga
- ↳ Latest Manga News
- Series Specific Discussion
- ↳ Series: # - M
- ↳ Ah! My Goddess
- ↳ Bleach
- ↳ Card Captor Sakura
- ↳ Code Geass
- ↳ Cowboy Bebop
- ↳ Death Note
- ↳ DragonBall
- ↳ Fruits Basket
- ↳ Full Metal Alchemist
- ↳ Gundam Seed
- ↳ Series: N - Z
- ↳ Naruto
- ↳ Neon Genesis Evangelion
- ↳ One Piece
- ↳ Movies: # - Z
- ↳ Movies: Non-Anime
- Editorials
- ↳ Anime Reviews
- Art & Media
- ↳ Fanart
- ↳ Graphics
- ↳ Anime Music Videos
- Events
- ↳ Conventions - General Discussion
- ↳ Conventions - Images & Cosplay
- Video Games
- ↳ Universal Video Game Discussion
- ↳ General Game News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Xbox General Discussion
- ↳ Xbox News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Xbox Clan Chat
- ↳ Team Ripclaw
- ↳ MZFT
- ↳ Playstation General Discussion
- ↳ Playstation News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Playstation News Updates (Japanese)
- Las Vegas Mobsquad
- ↳ Ringtone & Voicemail Requests
- ↳ Mobsquad Discussion
- Omega Script
- ↳ Omega Script Forum/Section
- ↳ Omega Script News
- ↳ Comments/Suggestions
- ↳ Support & Bug Discovery
- Support
- ↳ Support/Questions/Requests