Hi Staff at Vertical, I was curious if you'd consider pickin

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hi Staff at Vertical, I was curious if you'd consider pickin

Post by Vertical Inc » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:20 am

Hi Staff at Vertical, I was curious if you'd consider picking up the Manga Hoshi No Koe - The Voices of a Distant Star by Makoto Shinkai?

We generally tend to avoid picking up other publisher’s dead licenses. But if there is enough demand for this book and Shinkai’s Garden of Words (which goes on sale this fall - link) we would definitely consider our options.
It is an “older” title, so I wonder what the file situation would be?




Post Reply