Hi Vertical!! I have been a fan of your quality products for

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hi Vertical!! I have been a fan of your quality products for

Post by Vertical Inc » Wed Jun 11, 2014 9:20 am

Hi Vertical!! I have been a fan of your quality products for a while now, and I have a question about something! I recently for the 5th time finished reading Me and the Devil Blues Manga by Akira Hiramoto, and always when I get to the end of the manga I am sadden by its abrupt end. The manga was published by Del Rey publishing is defunct. Do you guys know if Akira is going to finish the manga in the future? If so is it possible your you guys to publish it? You guys do great quality books!!!

Thanks! We appreciate the kind words.
Regarding The Devil Blues… I have no idea whether Hiramoto will continue to the series. We were never involved with that title, as Del Rey was its English licensor (maybe you should ask Kodansha Comics as some of their staff are carry-overs from Del Rey). But as we’ve said in the past, we are not looking at picking up other publishers’ dead licenses (even less interested in works that may possibly be incomplete). Sorry.




Post Reply