tarunadragon: vertical-inc: tarunadragon: Flowers of Evi

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

tarunadragon: vertical-inc: tarunadragon: Flowers of Evi

Post by Vertical Inc » Fri May 30, 2014 2:51 am

tarunadragon:

vertical-inc:

tarunadragon:


Flowers of Evil -...

tarunadragon:

vertical-inc:

tarunadragon:


Flowers of Evil - Nakamura Sawa

Underrated anime (not sure if the manga is underrated, I know it has a following).

Well we publish the manga and it has generally done quite well.

When I said “I’m not sure if it’s underrated”—I was talking about popularity, I wasn’t slamming the quality of the work! I really love the manga!

Yup and when we said it does well, we mean it sells quite well. As in it was a New York Times Best-Seller at one point. :)




Post Reply