Hi Vertical! I just wanted to let you know that I love your

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hi Vertical! I just wanted to let you know that I love your

Post by Vertical Inc » Fri May 23, 2014 8:29 am

Hi Vertical! I just wanted to let you know that I love your release of Cardfight Vanguard - especially the card, the colour pages and the information on how the game works. I'd never really paid much attention to Vanguard before, but after reading the first volume, I've started watching the anime and collecting the cards. Thank you! :) (PS. I'm also a big fan of your GTO releases!)

Aw!! Thanks!

Don’t forget, volume 2 comes with a trading card also (limited to the first printing).




Post Reply