Will the color pages from the final Flowers of Evil chapter

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Will the color pages from the final Flowers of Evil chapter

Post by Vertical Inc » Tue May 06, 2014 8:09 pm

Will the color pages from the final Flowers of Evil chapter be printed in color in the volume release?

Hmm? Wow, you guys are fast. I haven’t even seen the final chapter yet.

Honestly, I am not sure. If the pages are made available to us then definitely. However, we generally only get files to mirror the Japanese book release. And so far those have not had color pages.

I’ll definitely ask for them, though, cause as seen in Knights of Sidonia, Summer Wars and many other titles of ours we tend to keep the color pages if they are in the Japanese books (we so far have never followed the magazines).




Post Reply