vanguardus:
I got my special edition Cardfight!! Vanguard manga...
vanguardus:
I got my special edition Cardfight!! Vanguard manga in the mail! I’m really excited to read it and looking forward to the next volumes. Speaking as a fan who’s been following the series since we had to rely on scanning monthly KKA issues, there’s something cathartic about being able to physically hold a whole volume of English Vanguard. I wasn’t sure we’d ever really get this translated, so I owe a lot of thanks to vertical-inc for picking it up. It’s been four years since Itou was last published on this side of the water.
The Blaster Blade promo’s given me a little inspiration. I actually had another Royal Paladin half deck from way back when Anime News Network did a giveaway, so using that and some various Royal Paladin stuff I’ve amassed over the years (trial deck material, various BT01~03 cards, Blaster support I used to mix in my Shadow Paladin deck) I’m gonna start up that Alfred Early deck I’ve mentioned before. That was my original Vanguard deck in 2011, and with the cards from the special edition and the promo sleeves Itou illustrated (thanks to katsuragikamui for sending me those all that time ago!) I’m going to build it better than ever. Coincidentally, King of Knights Ezer was the card of the day in Japan when I opened this! You can bet I’ll be assembling a playset when that card finally hits our shores. I’m thinking mixing the two current Alfreds, Ezer and Soul Saver Dragon/Exculpate the Blaster will suffice until we get the manga’s print of Monarch Sanctuary Alfred, and I’ll round it out with one print of every Blaster Blade artwork. So basically…manga Aichi’s deck!
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
vanguardus: I got my special edition Cardfight!! Vanguard m
Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
- Vertical Inc
- Senior Member

- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am
vanguardus: I got my special edition Cardfight!! Vanguard m
Post by Vertical Inc » Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:38 am
Jump to
- General
- ↳ Forum News
- ↳ General Discussion
- ↳ Latest User Blog Posts
- ↳ Latest Anime News
- ↳ Quotes & Moments
- ↳ Humor
- ↳ Photoshop Wars
- ↳ Anime OST and Jpop
- ↳ Manga
- ↳ Latest Manga News
- Series Specific Discussion
- ↳ Series: # - M
- ↳ Ah! My Goddess
- ↳ Bleach
- ↳ Card Captor Sakura
- ↳ Code Geass
- ↳ Cowboy Bebop
- ↳ Death Note
- ↳ DragonBall
- ↳ Fruits Basket
- ↳ Full Metal Alchemist
- ↳ Gundam Seed
- ↳ Series: N - Z
- ↳ Naruto
- ↳ Neon Genesis Evangelion
- ↳ One Piece
- ↳ Movies: # - Z
- ↳ Movies: Non-Anime
- Editorials
- ↳ Anime Reviews
- Art & Media
- ↳ Fanart
- ↳ Graphics
- ↳ Anime Music Videos
- Events
- ↳ Conventions - General Discussion
- ↳ Conventions - Images & Cosplay
- Video Games
- ↳ Universal Video Game Discussion
- ↳ General Game News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Xbox General Discussion
- ↳ Xbox News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Xbox Clan Chat
- ↳ Team Ripclaw
- ↳ MZFT
- ↳ Playstation General Discussion
- ↳ Playstation News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Playstation News Updates (Japanese)
- Las Vegas Mobsquad
- ↳ Ringtone & Voicemail Requests
- ↳ Mobsquad Discussion
- Omega Script
- ↳ Omega Script Forum/Section
- ↳ Omega Script News
- ↳ Comments/Suggestions
- ↳ Support & Bug Discovery
- Support
- ↳ Support/Questions/Requests