stardustblader: My entry to  Vertical Inc. “Cardfight!!...

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

stardustblader: My entry to  Vertical Inc. “Cardfight!!...

Post by Vertical Inc » Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:09 pm

stardustblader:

My entry to  Vertical Inc. “Cardfight!!...

stardustblader:

My entry to  Vertical Inc. “Cardfight!! Vanguard vol 1 SE contest” 
I hope you get this coz I really wanna get my hands on a copy of the Cardfight!! Vanguard manga vol.1 Special Edition XD 
my email would be cjcasimiro88@yahoo.com
Thank you for the contest Vertical Inc.!!!

Thanks!! And awesome pics!!But if I didn’t check the Vanguard tag, I wouldn’t have found this. Please contestants… Send us a link to your photos via the ASK feature. (That way your email doesn’t go public and get spammed.)




Post Reply