Hello Vertical team, I may be getting ahead of myself but si

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hello Vertical team, I may be getting ahead of myself but si

Post by Vertical Inc » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:15 pm

Hello Vertical team, I may be getting ahead of myself but since I am loving the releases of Gundam The Origin (I have volumes 1 through 4 and will be ordering #5 very soon) I was wondering if there are any possibilities of more Gundam related releases in the future? I personally would love to see for example: Crossbone Gundam get an English release (or anything UC Gundam really), I just wanted to ask, and to thank you guys for bringing Gundam The Origin to the fans.

Who knows what the future will bring?!

Also if you have suggestions follow us and chime in when we have our licensing surveys. We do not respond to license requests here normally, outside of maybe privately looking into titles we’ve never heard of. (And we’ve heard of Crossbone. :) )




Post Reply