anxiousa: I’ve been such a fan if this comic for so LONG (t

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

anxiousa: I’ve been such a fan if this comic for so LONG (t

Post by Vertical Inc » Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:15 pm

anxiousa:

I’ve been such a fan if this comic for so LONG (thank...

anxiousa:

I’ve been such a fan if this comic for so LONG (thank you Vertical)! I’m so stoked that it’s finally come to the US!!!! I feel like my heart is sobbing with joy!!!!
If u haven’t read Fumi Yoshinaga work go and do it right NOW!!! What Did You Eat Yesterday or Antique Bakery are my two favorites from her haha!




Post Reply