Hello! My friend just came over this evening with a sparklin

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hello! My friend just came over this evening with a sparklin

Post by Vertical Inc » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Hello! My friend just came over this evening with a sparkling new copy of Insufficient Direction and I in exhange showed him the Groundworks of Evangelion 3.0 book, heh! We're obviously both huge Eva fans and I just wanted to thank you for translating this gem about the Anno household. The book made me laugh way more than expected and the interview at the end offered a fresh perspective on the director I curse and admire the most. Will be recommending this comic to my readers soon!

Cool! Thanks for the kind words.
Moyoco Anno will be coming to North America next month. So if you happen to be around the areas where she will be touring, please pass on by to say hi.




Post Reply