mizuki-takashima: so I just heard of a person named Kyoko O

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

mizuki-takashima: so I just heard of a person named Kyoko O

Post by Vertical Inc » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:12 pm

mizuki-takashima:

so I just heard of a person named Kyoko Okazaki and apprently she’s a shoujo...

mizuki-takashima:

so I just heard of a person named Kyoko Okazaki and apprently she’s a shoujo manga artist
but not like in the conventional sense where you have *naive doe-eyed heroine* and *magic sparkles* but she writes about sex and drugs and her style kinda reflects that too??
idk they’re not the type of stories I’m into but some people even classify her works under an entirely different genre all together called “gyaru manga” and idk maybe that’s something tumblr would be interested in?

Actually it is called Josei manga. And as her publisher we are working on making tumblr ready for it. Look up the tag for Kyoko Okazaki or josei for more.




Post Reply