Celebrating 'What Did You Eat Yesterday'

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Celebrating 'What Did You Eat Yesterday'

Post by Vertical Inc » Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:50 am

Celebrating 'What Did You Eat Yesterday'

Celebrating 'What Did You Eat Yesterday': moromi:

Celebrating ‘What Did You Eat Yesterday’ in Otaku Champloo with a feast and a contest!


In celebration of What Did You Eat Yesterday’s release on March 25th, I’m doing a short What Did You Eat Yesterday feast and contest!
Throughout this week, I’ll be sharing with you some recipes I’ve tried from Yoshinaga Fumi’s What Did You Eat Yesterday. At the very least, I’m hoping to share the good eats you can expect from the series as well as some easy and awesome recipes from the series that you can do at home!
During this week, I’ll also be giving away 2 copies of What Did You Eat Yesterday vol. 1 to two awesome people!
Joining the contest is easy peasy. All you have to do is take a photo of an awesome meal you ate within this week and tag it with #whatiateyesterday.  You can use instagram, twitter, or tumblr. And it doesn’t have to be home cooked meals (although that would be most ideal) but it can be meals shared with important people in your life (your lovely pets included!)
It’s open to everyone and anyone from any part of the globe (as long as you guys have a post office!).
So I hope you all will join me in this feast in celebration for the English release of What Did You Eat Yesterday!






Post Reply