Hello! I'm interested in preordering the hardcover/deluxe ed

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hello! I'm interested in preordering the hardcover/deluxe ed

Post by Vertical Inc » Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:27 am

Hello! I'm interested in preordering the hardcover/deluxe edition of the first volume of the CFV manga. However, I live in Canada and I noticed that this edition isn't available on amazon. ca, but it is on amazon. com. Any chance it will be stocked on Amazon Canada too, or any other retailer? Thanks!

Interesting. That should be up on Amazon.CA. We do have rights to sell it there. It is possible that Amazon.CA does not want to sell it, though.
However here are links for where you could buy the book online if you are in Canada:
Random House Canada
Indigo!
McNally-Robinson
Also the book in the special edition is NOT a hardcover. It is a paperback. Amazon.com is incorrect with their information. We are working to get that corrected.




Post Reply