Hello again, I know someone asked you before, but I'm also w

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hello again, I know someone asked you before, but I'm also w

Post by Vertical Inc » Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:35 pm

Hello again, I know someone asked you before, but I'm also wondering if its possible for you to license the Chihayafuru manga? Its probably my favorite josei series~ And the anime is really great too~!

Is it possible in theory: yes…But in reality, no. We do not have the finances or allocated risk to take on a title that long.
I’m not sure if many American publishers these days have those resources anymore.
Like another request we got a few days ago…I think this would be a great Crunchyroll manga title though. Heck there could be some crossover promotion between the manga and anime on the site, too.




Post Reply