Hey guys ! As a Tezuka fan, I saw the Ayako (hardcover) on E

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hey guys ! As a Tezuka fan, I saw the Ayako (hardcover) on E

Post by Vertical Inc » Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:18 am

Hey guys ! As a Tezuka fan, I saw the Ayako (hardcover) on Ebay on auction and bought it for what I think was a very good price, considering it is out of print? Is it really out of print and will there be any reprints in the near future? I was just very curious :)

Nope. There will not be reprints on the Ayako hardcover.

One only print hardcovers once (Gundam now being the only exception…cause we have no paperback rights)




Post Reply