Have you guys ever thought about licensing "I am a Hero" by

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Have you guys ever thought about licensing "I am a Hero" by

Post by Vertical Inc » Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:00 pm

Have you guys ever thought about licensing "I am a Hero" by Kengo Hanazawa? I'm surprised this hasn't been picked up yet since it has been getting awards here and there. Also ANN put it in their top 10 horror manga. So I think you'd be digging up a gem if you did get your hands on this. Though given it's published by Shogakukan, you might have quite the task getting hold of it.

I am a Hero is my favorite manga currently running.
But we are not going to license that. As you noted it is from Viz’s parent company, so there is no way they would let go of a gem like that.




Post Reply