First, I'd like to thank you again for picking up Witch Craft Works. I'm not sure what it is about the show, but I can't get enough of it. I was heavily considering importing the manga since I'm already importing the anime but thanks to you, I no longer need to. Now for my question, I'm wondering about the covers you plan to use. Are you going to use the original Japanese covers or do something different. Personally, I really like the originals. They have beautiful artwork. Thanks again!
The Japanese covers.
We actually do not often change covers on manga. It usually only happens for older works, when files do not exist.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
First, I'd like to thank you again for picking up Witch Craf
Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
- Vertical Inc
- Senior Member

- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am
First, I'd like to thank you again for picking up Witch Craf
Post by Vertical Inc » Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:27 pm
Jump to
- General
- ↳ Forum News
- ↳ General Discussion
- ↳ Latest User Blog Posts
- ↳ Latest Anime News
- ↳ Quotes & Moments
- ↳ Humor
- ↳ Photoshop Wars
- ↳ Anime OST and Jpop
- ↳ Manga
- ↳ Latest Manga News
- Series Specific Discussion
- ↳ Series: # - M
- ↳ Ah! My Goddess
- ↳ Bleach
- ↳ Card Captor Sakura
- ↳ Code Geass
- ↳ Cowboy Bebop
- ↳ Death Note
- ↳ DragonBall
- ↳ Fruits Basket
- ↳ Full Metal Alchemist
- ↳ Gundam Seed
- ↳ Series: N - Z
- ↳ Naruto
- ↳ Neon Genesis Evangelion
- ↳ One Piece
- ↳ Movies: # - Z
- ↳ Movies: Non-Anime
- Editorials
- ↳ Anime Reviews
- Art & Media
- ↳ Fanart
- ↳ Graphics
- ↳ Anime Music Videos
- Events
- ↳ Conventions - General Discussion
- ↳ Conventions - Images & Cosplay
- Video Games
- ↳ Universal Video Game Discussion
- ↳ General Game News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Xbox General Discussion
- ↳ Xbox News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Xbox Clan Chat
- ↳ Team Ripclaw
- ↳ MZFT
- ↳ Playstation General Discussion
- ↳ Playstation News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Playstation News Updates (Japanese)
- Las Vegas Mobsquad
- ↳ Ringtone & Voicemail Requests
- ↳ Mobsquad Discussion
- Omega Script
- ↳ Omega Script Forum/Section
- ↳ Omega Script News
- ↳ Comments/Suggestions
- ↳ Support & Bug Discovery
- Support
- ↳ Support/Questions/Requests