Just checked out Pink today. Absolutely LOVED it. As a femal

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Just checked out Pink today. Absolutely LOVED it. As a femal

Post by Vertical Inc » Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:24 am

Just checked out Pink today. Absolutely LOVED it. As a female, mid-twenties college graduate, it is hard to find manga titles that interest me. I'm even more choosy when it comes to finding titles that I will actually fork over money for. I hope to see more adult manga written by and for women. Thank you for bringing this title to the States!

Thanks.

We recommend our other titles:
Helter Skelter (by the same author)
Sakuran
Utsubora
Paradise Kiss
In Clothes Called Fat




Post Reply