Did Summer of the Ubume go out of print when I wasn't paying

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Did Summer of the Ubume go out of print when I wasn't paying

Post by Vertical Inc » Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:07 pm

Did Summer of the Ubume go out of print when I wasn't paying attention? I can't find it for normal price anywhere, I really should have jumped on that sooner. Are there any plans of ebook-ing it? Also! I really liked Pink, thanks so much for bringing it (and all your josei, really) over. Do you know if it was influenced by Ryu Murakami's Coin Locker Babies at all? The whole 'prostitute/model keeps a crocodile in her apartment' thing is pretty uncommon :P

Yup! After three printings, Mr Kyogoku’s agent cut ties with us and terminated his contact after we sold out of his book last summer. So sorry no eBooks from us. We asked and he said no.

It was my first book with Vertical and boy do I still love that story.

Can’t answer your second question, cause I don’t know. But Ryu is my favorite Murakami. ;)




Post Reply