hey vertical! have you guys every considered any of Hideo Ya

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

hey vertical! have you guys every considered any of Hideo Ya

Post by Vertical Inc » Wed Feb 05, 2014 1:56 pm

hey vertical! have you guys every considered any of Hideo Yamamoto's works? ichi the killer - homunculus - voyeurs inc. I know viz started voyeurs inc years ago but kinda dropped it 3 volumes in.

Nope. As we have stated numerous times, we generally do not consider Shogakukan titles.

(Shueisha and Akita Shoten titles at this time are also out of our reach.)

I am a big fan tho. So much so, I have almost all of his books in my personal collection.




Post Reply