Hi! I know you're not planning on publishing anything by Nishioka Kyoudai, I'm not here to bug you about that. I was wondering what your personal opinion on their works, Kami no Kodomo particularly, is? You don't seem to be particularly fond, hah.
Sorry but I can’t.
I know you mean well, but you see this is a company blog. I post my opinions about our works here. And I try to be open about our policies and actions. I also try to answer all your ASKs and to bring in the fandom in ways that are kinda unique to us.
However, I cannot go into detail about works we do not have or are not pursuing. You see, I don’t want to be entrapped into a situation where an author or licensor gets a wrong impression. I also don’t want personal tastes to impact business relationships (with authors or readers…or my bosses).
So when we get asked about unlicensed titles we don’t have, I try to discuss such topics in general terms.
With that in mind… We are not pursuing that title as we do not think it would be viable for us now. And lets keep it at that.
(I hope you can understand my stance on this topic. Feel free to hunt me down at a con or on my personal twitter/tumblr if you are dying for an answer.)
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
Hi! I know you're not planning on publishing anything by Nis
Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
- Vertical Inc
- Senior Member

- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am
Hi! I know you're not planning on publishing anything by Nis
Post by Vertical Inc » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:53 am
Jump to
- General
- ↳ Forum News
- ↳ General Discussion
- ↳ Latest User Blog Posts
- ↳ Latest Anime News
- ↳ Quotes & Moments
- ↳ Humor
- ↳ Photoshop Wars
- ↳ Anime OST and Jpop
- ↳ Manga
- ↳ Latest Manga News
- Series Specific Discussion
- ↳ Series: # - M
- ↳ Ah! My Goddess
- ↳ Bleach
- ↳ Card Captor Sakura
- ↳ Code Geass
- ↳ Cowboy Bebop
- ↳ Death Note
- ↳ DragonBall
- ↳ Fruits Basket
- ↳ Full Metal Alchemist
- ↳ Gundam Seed
- ↳ Series: N - Z
- ↳ Naruto
- ↳ Neon Genesis Evangelion
- ↳ One Piece
- ↳ Movies: # - Z
- ↳ Movies: Non-Anime
- Editorials
- ↳ Anime Reviews
- Art & Media
- ↳ Fanart
- ↳ Graphics
- ↳ Anime Music Videos
- Events
- ↳ Conventions - General Discussion
- ↳ Conventions - Images & Cosplay
- Video Games
- ↳ Universal Video Game Discussion
- ↳ General Game News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Xbox General Discussion
- ↳ Xbox News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Xbox Clan Chat
- ↳ Team Ripclaw
- ↳ MZFT
- ↳ Playstation General Discussion
- ↳ Playstation News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Playstation News Updates (Japanese)
- Las Vegas Mobsquad
- ↳ Ringtone & Voicemail Requests
- ↳ Mobsquad Discussion
- Omega Script
- ↳ Omega Script Forum/Section
- ↳ Omega Script News
- ↳ Comments/Suggestions
- ↳ Support & Bug Discovery
- Support
- ↳ Support/Questions/Requests