Hello! I recently read No Longer Human and was curious why i

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hello! I recently read No Longer Human and was curious why i

Post by Vertical Inc » Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:15 am

Hello! I recently read No Longer Human and was curious why it was only 16+ instead of 18+? It was very good, not denying that (the translation was great btw), but it was pretty pornographic and disturbing and very explicit??

Cause we said so. And it’s based on a piece of literature.

But there is no standardized rating system. We play it by ear and are willing to go to court for our beliefs and artists.




Post Reply