What advice would you give to someone looking to get into th

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

What advice would you give to someone looking to get into th

Post by Vertical Inc » Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:41 pm

What advice would you give to someone looking to get into the publishing industry? I've always wanted to work with manga/books, but I'm not really sure where to start.

Sorry we don’t work in that field.

I wish I could help but honestly outside of working on your craft like crazy and moving to Japan to talk to and meet with manga editors there isn’t much to do.

Manga editors do come to the US but you really need connections to get in touch with them. And for the most part while editors are interested in new artists, mainstream manga readers usually aren’t (at first). So it’s a tough process.




Post Reply