I think RightStuf does some print on demand with old Tokyopo

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

I think RightStuf does some print on demand with old Tokyopo

Post by Vertical Inc » Fri Dec 27, 2013 5:07 pm

I think RightStuf does some print on demand with old Tokyopop titles. Is that any kind of option for you? Or do you not have the resources or don't want to take risks printing only a few copies of a series that are highly demanded

We’ve actually expressed interest to TRSI regarding their Print-on-Demand service for either OOP titles, or special releases. However, their service isn’t able to reproduce the special trim-sizes that we at Seven Seas utilizes for our Japanese titles.
That is to say, if we cannot replicate the releases via the print-on-demand service to keep our titles consistent and uphold the original quality, it would be a no-go for us. —CC




Post Reply