As I work on gathering info for a post on the license...

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

As I work on gathering info for a post on the license...

Post by Vertical Inc » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:50 am

As I work on gathering info for a post on the license...

As I work on gathering info for a post on the license acquisitions we made this week… Here is a photo of my friends Mike and Prairie.
Tallest Black Jack ever!
Find Mike Toole at Anime News Network or his tumblr animejump.tumblr.com
Prairie is an amazing artist that works in a few mediums. Experience samples of her works at tifosi.hooverdam.net! Also search “Tezuka Matryoshka Dolls” to check out otaku awesomeness at lv.9000! (Yeah, she made those!!)
Like and reblog XD




Post Reply