RE: survey completion, the second page was heavily focused o

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

RE: survey completion, the second page was heavily focused o

Post by Vertical Inc » Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:53 pm

RE: survey completion, the second page was heavily focused on digital manga, and I only read hard copies so most of the questions didn't apply to me. I think I answered one of the questions for that page. Sorry if that skews your data too much, I don't remember well since it's been a few days but I don't think there was a "Not Applicable" option for most of them :'(

That’s perfectly acceptable.

The truth shouldn’t “skew” a survey. If that is your situation then that’s your situation. And if the majority feel the same or otherwise…that’s perfectly fine.

The survey’s objective is to find truths within our readership so we can serve those readers better.




Post Reply