I remember you guys said that the next volume of Cardfight!!

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

I remember you guys said that the next volume of Cardfight!!

Post by Vertical Inc » Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:17 pm

I remember you guys said that the next volume of Cardfight!! Vanguard wouldn't come out during the holiday season. Well, I'm wondering if you can give us an update? Why is there a hiatus for the English translation?

Vanguard’s license JP issues have been cleared up and we will be releasing volume 7 thru 9 in 2017.

We apologize for the delay, but we were also forced to wait as issues in Japan ended up putting the series’ rights situation on hiatus.




Post Reply