urbandrawsathing:
KAA: Ninja Slayer From Animation
I can’t...
urbandrawsathing:
KAA: Ninja Slayer From Animation
I can’t explain this one really. I guess it’s deliberately imperfect, which appeals to me. I feel like for a person who makes things there’s a lot of pressure to do things correctly. Anatomy and light sources better be true to life, or else. Of course I like to do as good a job as I can, and I like to improve (at my own pace). But it reaches a point where I think it’s too much, and the art is drowned in technical stuff.Anyway, Ninja Slayer’s really good. The cheap parts of the animation are funny and the good parts are, y'know, really good. It kinda gives a bad first impression, but give it one or two episodes cuz it might start to grow on you.And remember to suggest some anime that kicks ass so I can draw it.
Ad blocker detected: Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker on our website.
urbandrawsathing: KAA: Ninja Slayer From Animation I can’
Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
- Vertical Inc
- Senior Member

- Posts: 1696
- Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am
urbandrawsathing: KAA: Ninja Slayer From Animation I can’
Post by Vertical Inc » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:42 am
Jump to
- General
- ↳ Forum News
- ↳ General Discussion
- ↳ Latest User Blog Posts
- ↳ Latest Anime News
- ↳ Quotes & Moments
- ↳ Humor
- ↳ Photoshop Wars
- ↳ Anime OST and Jpop
- ↳ Manga
- ↳ Latest Manga News
- Series Specific Discussion
- ↳ Series: # - M
- ↳ Ah! My Goddess
- ↳ Bleach
- ↳ Card Captor Sakura
- ↳ Code Geass
- ↳ Cowboy Bebop
- ↳ Death Note
- ↳ DragonBall
- ↳ Fruits Basket
- ↳ Full Metal Alchemist
- ↳ Gundam Seed
- ↳ Series: N - Z
- ↳ Naruto
- ↳ Neon Genesis Evangelion
- ↳ One Piece
- ↳ Movies: # - Z
- ↳ Movies: Non-Anime
- Editorials
- ↳ Anime Reviews
- Art & Media
- ↳ Fanart
- ↳ Graphics
- ↳ Anime Music Videos
- Events
- ↳ Conventions - General Discussion
- ↳ Conventions - Images & Cosplay
- Video Games
- ↳ Universal Video Game Discussion
- ↳ General Game News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Xbox General Discussion
- ↳ Xbox News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Xbox Clan Chat
- ↳ Team Ripclaw
- ↳ MZFT
- ↳ Playstation General Discussion
- ↳ Playstation News and Blog Updates
- ↳ Playstation News Updates (Japanese)
- Las Vegas Mobsquad
- ↳ Ringtone & Voicemail Requests
- ↳ Mobsquad Discussion
- Omega Script
- ↳ Omega Script Forum/Section
- ↳ Omega Script News
- ↳ Comments/Suggestions
- ↳ Support & Bug Discovery
- Support
- ↳ Support/Questions/Requests