20 Years Ago Today…

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest Playstation news and blog updates brought to you by your favorite developers and related.
Post Reply
User avatar
Playstation Updates
AI
AI
Posts: 5999
Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:25 am

20 Years Ago Today…

Post by Playstation Updates » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:37 am

20 Years Ago Today…

Where were you 20 years ago?

I was in Tokyo, already enjoying my PlayStation as it had launched over nine months earlier in Japan, December 3, 1994, and I am sure I was still chasing the final black racer in Ridge well into 1995. By the time the PlayStation launched in North America on 9/9/95, I was splitting my time between Tekken and Battle Arena Toshinden and trying to get a US copy of ESPN Street Games (incidentally, the first game I worked on at SCEI to localize for the Japanese market.)

http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PSBlog/~3/alTxncDqq7M/



Post Reply