I just want to thank you for your approach to publishing. Th

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

I just want to thank you for your approach to publishing. Th

Post by Vertical Inc » Tue Sep 08, 2015 9:35 pm

I just want to thank you for your approach to publishing. The quality of the paper, the consistency of the spines, the page layout (why does Kodansha U.S. bury everything in the middle of the book where you have to cut the pages out to read it? Geez....) and everything you publish. Your hard work and attention to detail does not go unnoticed. It is appreciated. Keep doing what you are doing and I will keep buying what you publish.

Thank you! That means a lot to us!




Post Reply