I just saw that you licensed nichijou. How did you decide to

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

I just saw that you licensed nichijou. How did you decide to

Post by Vertical Inc » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:18 am

I just saw that you licensed nichijou. How did you decide to publish this series? Was it because of requests from readers or did you like it personally? Iam just so happy because i thought the license is lost because it was already licensed once and well to say the truth i hate all digital only releases because they often destroy the chances of physical copies (which i only buy) completely.

It has always done great on our surveys and it is an office fav. One of our most important translators loves the series, so I pushed hard for it to pay him back for his dedication and commitment to his craft.




Post Reply