I was wondering if you had any information on why Amazon has

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

I was wondering if you had any information on why Amazon has

Post by Vertical Inc » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:31 pm

I was wondering if you had any information on why Amazon has a delay on Mobile Suite Gundam The Origin Vol. X. When I contacted Amazon all they said was that there was a delay for a few days.

Sorry we know nothing of a delay. Amazon has shipped books to customers since last week. Many people have sent us images of their copies. So as far as we know there is no delay. And their website also says it is in stock and shipping.




Post Reply