bjornwilde: Okay, Knights of Sidonia can let me go now. I’v

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

bjornwilde: Okay, Knights of Sidonia can let me go now. I’v

Post by Vertical Inc » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:13 pm

bjornwilde:

Okay, Knights of Sidonia can let me go now. I’ve mainlined the first season of the...

bjornwilde:

Okay, Knights of Sidonia can let me go now. I’ve mainlined the first season of the anime and now have bought and read seven of the manga volumes. I will not buy any more until my next paycheck, I will not buy any more until my next paycheck…

But there are only 6 more volumes. :) Thanks for supporting the series!




Post Reply