All I can say is keep up the Josei titles! I hope to see at

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

All I can say is keep up the Josei titles! I hope to see at

Post by Vertical Inc » Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:33 pm

All I can say is keep up the Josei titles! I hope to see at least one more this year!

Hmm we might have something at the end of the year.

But at the same time, my staff and I want to convince our boss to acquire a josei series for 2016. The best way to guarantee more josei is to keep on buy titles like - Sakuran, Utsubora, PINK, Helter Skelter, In Clothes Called Fat and What Did You Eat Yesterday.

Thanks!




Post Reply