Hello! First of all, can't wait for Ajin. Thanks for bringin

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

Hello! First of all, can't wait for Ajin. Thanks for bringin

Post by Vertical Inc » Tue Oct 07, 2014 10:28 am

Hello! First of all, can't wait for Ajin. Thanks for bringing it over! I have a question regarding Gentosha licenses. I know you and others can't pick them up, and I've heard it's due to a contract with Tokyopop. Is this true and, if so, is it based on obligations from Tokyopop's first form? As far as I know, they only release a few original works and a couple of series they re-negotiated for, collaborating with Right Stuf. Thanks!

Hmmm… Tough question. And one I cannot fully answer publicly.

However, the truth is we believe we can license Gentosha works. Doing so is just a bit more of a challenge than most.




Post Reply