I noticed you mentioned that some collected editions of mang

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

I noticed you mentioned that some collected editions of mang

Post by Vertical Inc » Tue Sep 30, 2014 9:50 pm

I noticed you mentioned that some collected editions of manga tend to cut out stuff that was in whatever format the stories were originally released in. Regarding Chi, would you say that the cut chapters were fairly important, or just very cute fluff? (PS. What Did You Eat is *amazing*. I usually don't go for slice of life stuff, or stuff that's very relationship-centric, but it's a really nice series.)

Oh its not up to me to decide whether they were “important” or not. The author can change things however she likes.
But that chapter was much darker than what the manga is usually like.




Post Reply