is it possible for you to license Furuya Minoru's works? I'v

Here you will find a collection of some of the latest news on all of your favorite manga collections!
Post Reply
User avatar
Vertical Inc
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 1696
Joined: Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:48 am

is it possible for you to license Furuya Minoru's works? I'v

Post by Vertical Inc » Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:31 am

is it possible for you to license Furuya Minoru's works? I've been participating in the surveys for 2 years, but unfortunately, with no luck. If it's not possible, then I will have to change my submissions for the next surveys. Thank you.

If you read the rules and followed them…then yes. Some of his works (not most of them tho) would definitely be eligible.

But please understand we get thousands of submissions with hundreds of different recommendations, and out of those we will only be picking 2 to 5 titles. Just make sure to follow the rules and research the titles you want to submit before filling out the form.




Post Reply